When the sun sets at night, lakes, rivers and oceans become dark and mysterious places … and often dangerous places. If you use lighted marker buoys, however, you can protect yourself and your property from imminent dangers caused by darkness and adverse weather conditions.
You can also turn nighttime waterways into beautiful, magical places with battery-operated, lighted marking and mooring buoys.
When you need the best in lighted buoys, look to those made by Aqua Lantern.
Yes they’re pretty, but these lighted marker buoys were created with safety, practicality, and dependability in mind. In fact, lighted aqua buoys are a key safety component to your boating experience; as they help other boaters navigate safely around your dock, your floating swim platform, and your boat or personal water craft. They can also safely mark your shoreline swimming areas.
In addition to protecting your property, lighted marker buoys are also super smart, reliable, convenient and dependable. Here’s how:
• Solar Energy: The photocell in the solar panel automatically turns the lighted buoy on at sunset and off when morning comes.
• High Visibility: At 20 inches in height, the Aqua Lantern Solar Lighted Buoy is a highly visible, both by day and night. Your lighted marker buoys are visible from 3⁄4 of a nautical mile at night, and will glow all night long, up to 20 straight hours in dark or adverse conditions.
• Ingenuity: The daylight sun generates power to the batteries, which power 5 super-bright light emitting diodes (LEDs), which have a life span of 100,000 hours, or 20 years.
• Durability: The rechargeable battery pack on the lighted marker buoys will last for 2 years and can be charged by the sun as many as 500 times before they need to be replaced.
• Stability: The unique bell shape design keeps the buoy vertical in the water. It is rotationally molded with durable high density polyethylene.
• Colorful: They come in a variety of bright, vivid colors, including red, orange, yellow and green for marking, and white for mooring.
With outstanding reliability and brightness – and a one-year warranty – Aqua Lantern buoys represent the best in solar illumination. You get brightness that most people don’t expect from a solar lamp with unbeatable reliability and battery life.
In addition to the important safety, reliability and convenience they offer, lighted marker buoys can turn your nighttime boating environment into a fanciful water wonder land.
Learn more about the Aqua Lantern lighted marker and mooring buoys at SavvyBoater.com.