“This tool makes even the tightest canvas easy to snap or unsnap. Recommend to all boaters big and small. I have an 19 foot Lund with brand new canvas on it. This tool made what seemed impossible possible.”
If you have ever had a snap-on boat cover or dodger, you know what a toll those snaps can take on your fingers. Especially if the canvas has become stiff or tight over time. The Top-Snapper Canvas Tool is designed to help you align and fasten snaps on the inside and outside.
Using the Top-Snapper on Outside Snaps
– Shorter blade on the end is designed for use with outside snaps
– Rubberized handle allows you to get a firm grip to pull tight or shrunken canvas
– Eliminates large holes created by pulling the canvas by hand
– Perfect for installing snap boat covers on moored boats, cockpits and bows
Using the Top Snapper on Interior Snaps
– Large blade is designed for use with interior snaps
– Provides needed leverage to fasten snaps from the inside of the boat
– Reach and fasten snaps inside that may be in hard to reach spots outside
-Perfect for dodgers and camper top covers
While the Top Snapper Tool was primarily designed for the boating industry, we have found it being used in a variety of other applications from golf cart covers and jeep tops to movie screens. The handy, versatile nature of this tool makes for a great gift! Check out our August Special to get 2 Top Snappers for $34.95.